Monday, April 29, 2013

Eary Morning Sun

We began working on the nursery this week. I assembled a crew of “expert” painters to come and help hubby. We wanted the best, so we sought help from my parents, Tom’s parents, his aunt, brother, sister and her fiancé.
 I’ve found a nursery picture on Pinterest that has been the basis of my inspiration. I’m working with different paint colors to try and match it to the bedding set we chose. We ended up finding the perfect color, a shade of yellow called “Early Morning Sun” by Glidden. The rest of the room will be decorated with pink and green accents.
I also fell in love with the light fixture in the link, and I’m so excited because I found where to buy it. In keeping with my growing belly, things finally seem like they are coming together and we are growing even more excited for the arrival of our baby girl.  
http://pinterest.com/pin/51721095693367414/ - Bedroom Inspiration via Pinterest
When we first found out we were pregnant, we decided to move Evan into the guest room, and make his old room the nursery. We wanted to make the move to the new room a big deal for Evan. Therefore, we decided to paint his room “Star War’s blue” to go with the new theme of his big boy room. He had a blast on painting day, running between the rooms and helping the painters. One of my biggest worries is how the new baby’s arrival will impact Evan, I’m so happy to see him enjoying the process of becoming a big brother.
Fun little fact about baby girl this week, she loves music and she really seems to love it when I sing. I’ve noticed that when I’m singing at church or to music in my car it feels like she’s dancing! J

No comments:

Post a Comment