Monday, May 6, 2013

Pregnancy Worries

Only 16 weeks to go, I can’t believe how quickly time is moving. My mom mentioned to me the other day that I only have about three months left and that’s when anxiety hit me. Now I’m feeling more anxious to get everything ready before baby girl arrives. I’m assuming my worries as well as my range of emotions are normal.
My last assignment for one of my Developmental Psychology class required us to watch a video on death and dying. Thankfully I watched the video alone because my emotions, of course, got the best of me and I went through a whole box of tissues as I cried my way through the film. I thought since I had already been through one pregnancy, this one would feel less stressful. I was wrong. Is this normal?
The nursery is still under construction. I’ll feel much more relaxed once the room is finished. The crib is still in its boxing waiting to be put together; we’ve decided to hold off until we finished some of the other room projects. But I couldn’t resist hanging a few outfits in baby girl’s closet. Mom and I went shopping over the weekend and I had to limit myself to only a few outfits so I didn’t go baby clothes crazy. Babies outgrow clothes so fast. If I buy too many, she may not even get a chance to wear them more than once or twice.

1 comment: