Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby Shower


I owe a huge thank you to my family and friends who worked so hard on my baby shower! My mom, mother-in-law, sister and sister-in-law along with a few of my close friends did an amazing job. I seriously can’t thank them enough for all the hard work and effort they put into making sure I had a great time. Baby girl is one loved and spoiled little girl already, and she hasn’t even been born yet!

The shower was held at the Piedmont Club. All of the decorations were hand made by my sister-in-law Emily and my friend Miriah – the two craftiest people I know. My sister Jenna and my friend Danielle worked together and came up with a bunch of really entertaining games. We played baby bingo, were asked to guess what melted candy bar was inside the “dirty diaper” and the very tricky game where you can’t say the word “baby” -- just to name a few!

While we women were busy inside, the man were outside playing golf. When they finished, they came inside to a table of their own, complete with chicken wings, quesadillas and beer. We ended the day with dinner for both of our families and friends who drove all the way from West Virginia to be with us for the day. Tom and I are so appreciative of all the sweet gifts we were given and for everyone who took the time to come and celebrate with us. :)

The nerves have definitely set in now that we’re less than 45 days away from her birth! Our weekly visits with the doctor begin next week. I just know these last few weeks are going to fly by…. I’m so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment