Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Head First and Ready to Go

Its official. She is head down, Yay! We did a quick ultrasound to check and baby girl is ready to go – although I’m hoping she’ll hang in there for a few more weeks. My appointment this week went just as it has in previous weeks, everything is looking and sounding as it should. Tom and I are pretty much ready at this point, we have a few finishing touches to put on the nursery and some loose ends to tie up at work but we’re confident that if she’s early, we are ready. It’s been fun these last few weeks to cross things off of my to-do list. We’ve done quite a bit of everything, from assembling her toys to ordering the last few needed items. We are so blessed to have such caring friends and family to help. Nursery pictures are coming soon!

I’m really enjoying these last few weeks of my pregnancy. The weather has been on the warm side, but it hasn’t been unbearable – yet. I feel like it’s impossible for my stomach to expand any more than it already has. When baby girl decides to stretch out you can see her butt on one side of my stomach and her little feet poking out on the other – it’s the coolest and strangest sight. Everyone tells me that since I’m still really peppy and wearing high heels that I’m not quite ready. They say I’ll know when I’m ready – I’m hoping that’s the case because I feel a little bit in denial about it all!

1 comment:

  1. I need to come over and see the nursery! Can't wait to welcome a new baby on the block :)

    ReplyDelete